Before You Plead Guilty, Talk To Our Homicide Defense Trial Lawyers
Homicide, more than any other criminal charge, places the accused person’s life in the balance. If you are facing a murder charge or other homicide charge in Wisconsin, you need an experienced, passionate lawyer who practices criminal defense exclusively in this state. Don’t trust your case and future to an attorney who is not familiar with the legal landscape of Wisconsin.
At Nelson Defense Group, we are a Wisconsin criminal defense law firm through and through. We know the courts throughout the state, and we understand what is at stake if you have been accused of a violent crime. Our attorneys have a long record of obtaining not guilty verdicts, and we are here to do whatever we can to help you, too.
For a free initial discussion, please call us at 715-690-1804. Nelson Defense Group is located in Hudson, Wisconsin, and we represent clients statewide.
Award-Winning Defense Against Wisconsin Homicide Charges
The Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (WACDL) presents the Martin Hanson Memorial award to those attorneys who obtain not guilty verdicts in cases involving a death. For his work in homicide criminal defense, our founding attorney, Aaron A. Nelson, has won six Hanson awards, surpassing all other attorneys in Wisconsin. Attorney Nelson’s homicide defense awards are for the following:
- Not guilty verdict in alleged drunk driving vehicular homicide
- Not guilty verdict for client in gun shooting case charged with first-degree intentional homicide
- Not guilty verdict for client in shooting case charged as felony murder — also resulted in not guilty verdict for additional charge of attempted armed robbery
- Three not guilty verdicts in alleged texting while driving case involving a charge of negligent vehicular homicide
- Not guilty verdict for client in gun shooting case charged with first-degree reckless homicide
In addition to the above trial victories, Attorney Nelson has found success in the following cases involving deaths:
- OWI-homicide — Dismissed (2016)
- Felony murder — Dismissed (2014)
- Felony charges of first-degree intentional homicide-unborn child, aggravated battery-unborn amended to misdemeanor charges with expungement options (2014)
- Not guilty: first-degree intentional homicide (2008)
- Not guilty: injury/death by giving alcohol to a minor child (1998)
Don’t Wait. Contact Us As Soon As Possible.
The sooner we can get involved in your case, the sooner we can start protecting you, you rights and your future. Please call us at 715-690-1804 or complete our contact form for a free initial discussion. We are a team of attorneys representing clients throughout Wisconsin.