We Develop Effective Defense Strategies Against Sex Crime Charges
Nelson Defense Group has extensive experience representing people accused of sexual assault and other sexual offenses. Whether you or your loved one has been accused of sexual assault or another crime, our skilled and dedicated attorneys are here to help you through this crisis.
We will thoroughly investigate your case, properly frame your theory of defense and passionately persuade the jurors to agree with your story of innocence.
For a free initial discussion regarding your case, please call us at 715-386-2694. Nelson Defense Group is located in Hudson, Wisconsin, and represents clients statewide.
A Long Record Of Strong Defense
Throughout his career, our founding attorney, Aaron A. Nelson, has obtained successful outcomes in cases involving a variety of sex crime charges, including:
- Not guilty: child sex offender working with children (2020)
- Second-degree sexual assault of person incapable of consent — Dismissed (2017)
- Sexual intercourse with a child and strangulation and suffocation — Dismissed (2017)
- Not guilty: first-degree sexual assault of child under 12 (2017)
- 3rd and 4th degree sexual assault — Dismissed (2015)
- Not guilty: repeated sexual assault of same child (2014)
- Misdemeanor charge of sexual intercourse with a child amended to county ordinance violation of disorderly conduct (2014)
- Three felony charges of repeated sexual assault of a child (including three other felony charges) – reduced to two misdemeanor charges of fourth-degree sexual assault (2013)
- First-degree sexual assault amended to disorderly conduct (2013)
- Second-degree sexual assault amended to disorderly conduct (2013)
- Not guilty: first-degree sexual assault of a child — contact with a child under 13 and child enticement (2012)
- Felony sex with a child age 16 or older — Dismissed (2010)
- Not guilty: sexual assault by therapist (2005)
- Not guilty: child sexual assault (2000)
- Not guilty: child sexual assault (1998)
Before speaking to anyone else about the allegations against you, contact Nelson Defense Group. Our criminal defense attorneys practice exclusively in Wisconsin. We know the law; we know the courts; and we do not back down when defending our clients against the power of government.